The Company has a Corporate Secretary as obliged by the Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 35/POJK.04/2014 regarding Corporate Secretary of Issuers or Public Companies.
As of January 25, 2021, Cahyarina Agustina Asri serves as the Corporate Secretary of PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk. She was appointed based on the Board of Directors Decree No. 005/MNC/HR-SK/I/2021 and her appointment has been reported to the Financial Services Authority’s Chief Executive of the Capital Market Supervisory through the Company's Letter No. 004-OJK/MNC-CS/INT/I/2021 dated January 27, 2021
Corporate Secretary Profile
Cahyarina A. Asri
An Indonesian citizen, born in 1973, and currently lives in Jakarta. She earned her Bachelor of Laws from Padjadjaran University in 1995 and Master of Comparative Law (MCL) from the National University of Singapore in 2000.
Cahyarina A. Asri is Corporate Secretary and also served as Deputy Director of Corporate Legal PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk. She joined MNC Group in February 2010 and formerly served as Head Legal Counsel of FTA MNC Media (RCTI, MNCTV, GTV, and iNews) and RCTI+.
Previously, she was General Manager Legal at PT Cakrawala Andalas Televisi/PT Asia Global Media (Viva Group) (2007 – 2009), Senior Associate at Nugroho Partnership, Law Firm in Jakarta (2004 – 2007) and Partner at Dermawan, Nugroho & Co., Law Firm in Jakarta (2000 – 2004). She was also a member of the Association of Capital Market Legal Consultants (HKHPM) since 2004.
Duties and Responsibilities of Corporate Secretary
The duties and responsibilities of the Corporate Secretary are:
- Keep up with the Capital Market development and prevailing laws and regulations in the Capital Market sector.
- Provide input to the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners to comply with the laws and regulations in the Capital Market sector.
- Assist the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners in the implementation of corporate governance which includes:
- Information disclosure to the public, including the availability of information on the Company's Website;
- Timely submission of reports to the Financial Services Authority;
- Organizing and documenting the General Meeting of Shareholders;
- Organizing and documenting meetings of the Board of Directors and/or Board of Commissioners; and
- Implementation of the company orientation program for the Board of Directors and/or the Board of Commissioners.
- Liaise the Company and shareholders, OJK, and other stakeholders.