Board of Commisioners Charter
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS CHARTER
The Board of Commissioners is an organ of the Company that is in charge of conducting a general and/or specific oversight under the Articles of Association as well as providing advice to the Board of Directors.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Committee duties and responsibilities to the Board of Commissioners are as follow:
- The Board of Commissioners has the duty of supervision and is responsible for the supervision of management policies, general management, either of the Issuer or Public Company or its businesses, and provides advice to the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Commissioners must establish an Audit Committee and may establish other committees.
- The Board of Commissioners should evaluate the performance of any committees supporting the Board of Commissioners in conducting its duties and responsibilities at the end of each financial year.
- COMPOSITION AND MEMBERSHIP STRUCTURE
- The Board of Commissioners shall at least consist of 2 (two) members.
- The Board of Commissioners consists of 2 (two) members, 1 (one) of them shall be an Independent Commissioner, if the Board of Commissioners consists of more than 2 (two) members, the number of Independent Commissioners should be accounted for at least 30% (thirty percent) of the total number of members of Board of Commissioners.
- 1 (one) of the members of the Board of Commissioners shall be appointed as the President Commissioner.
- Independent Commissioner must also fulfil the following requirements:
- Not an individual who worked or had the authority and responsibility to plan, lead, control or supervise activities of the Company within the last 6 (six) months, unless in the context of re-appointment as the Independent Commissioner for the following period.
- Does not directly or indirectly own shares at the Company.
- Does not have an affiliation with the Company, members of Board of Commissioners, members of Board of Directors, or the main shareholders of the Company.
- Does not have a business relationship, which is directly or indirectly associated with the Company’s business activities.
- The Board of Commissioners meeting is held periodically according to the Company needs, at least 1 (one) every 2 (two) months.
- The Board of Commissioners meeting is held if attended by the majority of all members.
- The decision in the Board of Commissioners meeting is made based on deliberation to reach a consensus.
- The decision in the Board of Commissioners meeting is taken base on deliberation principles.
- The results of the Board of Commissioners meeting must be recorded in the minutes of the meeting, signed by each members of the Board of Commissioners present, and submitted to all members of the Board of Commissioners.